Berman Tabacco respects the privacy of its clients, prospective clients and others who contact us. Berman Tabacco does not collect any personally identifiable information that is not voluntarily submitted by the user of this website or automatically submitted by the user’s web browser software.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Berman Tabacco collects only the following personally identifiable information from users:
- Information a user submits on a form provided on Berman Tabacco’s website;
- Information a user submits via electronic mail or attachment sent to Berman Tabacco’s website; and
- Information automatically provided to Berman Tabacco’s web servers by a user’s web browser software, including without limitation the user’s website address, the user’s Internet Service Provider, and the type and version of a user’s web browser.
Berman Tabacco uses such information only for the specific purpose(s) for which it was submitted. Berman Tabacco does not sell or otherwise distribute any personal information collected via this website.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Berman Tabacco reserves the right to disclose personal information in the following exigent circumstances:
- If Berman Tabacco has a good faith belief that disclosure is required by law; or
- If Berman Tabacco reasonably believes that disclosure is necessary to redress injury to, or interference with, Berman Tabacco’s legal rights.
Please be aware that Internet security has significant limitations. Information sent to this website may be intercepted by third parties unrelated to Berman Tabacco. Berman Tabacco expressly disclaims all liability, and users agree to hold Berman Tabacco harmless, for damages resulting from any such interception. This website is not intended for the transmission of confidential or proprietary information and any such transmission by the user is done entirely at the user’s own risk.
DO NOT TRACK
Berman Tabacco does not track users over time and across third-party websites or online services and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals or other mechanisms that provide users the ability to exercise a choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information. However, third parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about users’ online activities over time and across different websites when users access this website. Berman Tabacco may also use available metrics and tools from some of those third parties to review and understand trends and information regarding website traffic.